DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
RELOCATION BONUS AVAILABLEAt HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Medical Physicist? At the TriStar Division Office, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You must be competent to practice independently in radiation oncology physics and ensure the safe and accurate delivery of radiation dose to cancer patients.
- You will function as an integral member of the radiation oncology team.
- You will engage in the design optimization, technical evaluation, and precise and accurate delivery of treatment plans.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the aspects of the quality management program that involve the use of radiotherapy equipment and therapeutic radioisotopes.
- You will be responsible for the radiation protection of patients and staff members.
- Required – M.S. or Ph.D.
- Degree in Physics or Medical Physics;
- ABR or ABR Board Certification Eligible.
- We are seeking an ABR board certified therapy physicist but will consider board eligible (having passed part II and registered for part III).
- 3 years' experience is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced with LDR and HDR brachytherapy, SRS, IMRT, SBRT, IGRT, TBI, and VMAT.
- Experience with Varian's Aria/Eclipse, Nucletron's Oncentra and Accuray's Multiplan software environments is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website