SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Inpatient Rehab/Acute Careteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 213 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for an Physical Therapist (PRN).
- Responsible for all aspects of patient care including plan of care, education of patient/family, communication with physicians, and documentation of patient care.
- Performs initial evaluations and on-going re-assessments based on department specific policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to integrate age specific factors into the plan of care and involves the patient and family in care plan process as appropriate to age.
- Effectively communicates with other team members and patient.
- Completes inpatient evaluations and treatments as per hospital policies / guidelines.
- Evaluate patients and establish prescription programs.
- Administers treatment to patient according to department policy.
- Documents all essential patient information per departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate care is given by reviewing the treatment plan and adjusting accordingly.
- Supervises patient care assigned to assistants and technicians.
- Instructs patient/family of treatment plan/goals.
- Enters patient charges.
- Schedules patients, facilitates insurance authorization issues, contacts patients as needed, and performs necessary clerical tasks as indicated by supervisors.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in PT
- Tennessee license within 90 days of hire
- Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills.
- Excellent organization/time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance.
- Experience in providing educational programs and public speaking relating to Marketing responsibilities.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website