SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Inpatient Rehab Unit. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Reimbursement.
Summit Medical Center is a 218 bed facility located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
Summit Medical Center is currently looking for a Physical Therapist PRN.Responsibilities:
- Creates an environment and culture that enables Rehabilitation Services to fulfill the mission of the Hospital to meet or exceed its goals.
- Provides input into strategic development initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of the inpatient rehabilitation strategic plan.
- Responsible for the financial viability of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services, coordinating the submittal of accurate and timely billing and clinical information. Develops and strives for achievement of financial objectives, including the implementation of budgetary guidelines. Supports the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist in managing the resources of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services in an ethical, viable manner. Provides input for the negotiation of rehabilitation specific rates in negotiated payment structures/contracts.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director and other clinical staff, assures the development of quality inpatient rehabilitation programming to meet market needs.
- Collaborates effectively with all members of the rehabilitation team within the inpatient rehabilitation unit.
- Works with the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist to ensure the supply of appropriate resources to support the programs, services, organizational structure and staffing levels necessary for quality rehabilitation services. Coordinates as necessary with inpatient rehabilitation counterparts.
- Implements operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of inpatient care including documentation.
- Provides a safe, secure, and infection/hazard-free environment.
- Supports the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist in development, implementation, and monitoring of the quality management plan for inpatient rehabilitation services.
- The Occupational Therapist supports interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards in customer service through all interactions with the patients, families, coworkers, staff, other hospital departments, physicians, community and all others.
- Creates a high quality, professional clinical environment to facilitate the necessary recruitment of appropriate numbers of qualified staff.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Tennessee State licensure
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Excellent organization/time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance
- Experience in providing educational programs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website