Banquet Manager Trump International Hotel, Washington DC
Reports to: Director of Food and Beverage
The purpose of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to Trump International Hotel Washington DC Banquets guests. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Trump International Hotel Washington DC's policies, practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or Business Management certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English; both in oral and written form.
- Must be able to work flexible and varied schedules including weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention to guest needs to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Trump Hotels' appearance standards.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Prior experience in a luxury hotel environment, preferably four or five star.
- Minimum three (3) years of customer service experience in a front of house area with understanding of food operations and standards.
- Required three (3) years of managerial background to include training and motivating staff to achieve and/or exceed service expectations.
- Ability to lead associates in executing flawless service to achieve Five Star status.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the property.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction, work indoors and outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors including excessive temperature, noise, and dust.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to, ensuring that guests are greeted and taken care of promptly and according to hotel standards.
- Coordinate kitchen service with front of house service in Banquet to ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded.
- Expedite, as needed, food and beverage orders in Banquet.
- Know, adhere to and practice all aspects of Trump Int'l Hotel Washington DC's Service Standards.
- Interact with all departments servicing guests/owners and ensure complete guest satisfaction
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this position and are not all inclusive.)
License/Certificate: Alcohol Awareness Card and Health Card required.
Apply on company website