WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Responsible for maintaining and setting up food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasoning and all other food items prepared in the different kitchen stations.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal cooking, in preparation of all menu items.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product, monitoring age and condition of all food items to rotate and maintain highest quality. Keeps all refrigeration equipment, storage and working areas clean and clutter free, complying with Health department regulations.
- Prepares daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
- Reads and employs math skills to follow recipes.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard resort cleaning products as assigned by supervisor
- Keep floors dry and clean to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Performs other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up unexpected spills.
Apply on company website