TITLE: Spa Attaché/Attendant
FACILITY: Trump Las Vegas
FLSA CATEGORY: Non-Exempt
The Spa Attache reports directly to the Assistant Spa Director.
Essential Job Duties / Supportive Functions:
- Ensures the “WTS Experience” for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Reports any incident or accident to spa management.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash when needed during the shift.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in spa rooms, closets, and dispensary.
- Escorts spa guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom, and shower to the guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing, drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
- Understands the basics of the spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgeably with guests.
- Maintains Forbes Five Star, Trump Service Standards, and Revenue Driving Initiatives.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- Customer service experience. Previous experience preferred in a spa.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Current TAM Card for State of Nevada (if 21 years of age or older)
- Current Health Card for State of Nevada
High School Diploma or GED.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply on company website