WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you $16.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Create, organize, implement and manage the activities of Palm Grill. Maintain and exceed Trump National Doral – Miami standards in order to maximize profits and ensure outstanding guest service.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Prepare, assign, delegate and execute responsibilities for the operation of Palm Grill under the guidance of the Manager and Assistant Manager in order to achieve profitable results.
- Develop and implement effective controls over beverage and labor costs.
- Monitor cost expenditures and revenues in order to ensure proper budget adherence.
- Provide service to guests in accordance with our service standards as daily operations and circumstances demand.
- Regularly review, evaluate and respond to guest feedback regarding the particular outlets.
- Recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, guest dissatisfaction, or competitive environment requires such action.
- Hire, train, supervise, schedule, develop, discipline, counsel, support and evaluate associates according to Trump National Doral - Miami service standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Trump National Doral-Miami policies and procedures that relate to the relevant outlets and guest service. Comply with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Participate in the development of the annual budget; develop short and long term financial operating plans.
- Attend mandatory meetings and contribute to these meetings in a professionally effective manner; regularly communicate with all team members.
- Participate in community public relations for the resort.
- Utilize computer equipment to analyze forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure departmental profitability.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Managing Director or other superiors.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics and act as a role model for staff members.
- Regularly research and remain current with Food & Beverage market trends.
Prior hospitality experience required.
At least 5 years relevant experience in food service industry.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Food Handler Certification. Certified Food Service Professional. CPR Certification is beneficial.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Additional language ability is preferred.
The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
Apply on company website