Accepts and distributes all parcels for hotel/residential guests, internal guests, and hotel functions. Assures that all pertinent information regarding shipping, receiving and distribution of guests parcels are maintain updated and organized. Conduct inventories.
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language (level to be customized per position).
- The ability to follow payroll and key sign out procedures.
- The ability to offer any assistance possible to guests.
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Comply with TIHTC work rules and standards per the associate handbook and as directed by management.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management as well as work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hrs), lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull up to 200 lbs
- Able to handle flat bed carts including push/pull up to 200 lbs
- Able to learn to operate electric pallet jack and gas power washer
- Able to learn and efficiently operate product scanner
Specific Position Requirements
• Assists the Food and Beverage Clerk in receiving, storing and issuing products.
• Participate in hotel/department meetings.
• Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
• Perform other duties as requested by manager or special guest requests.
Must have some knowledge of food, beverage and printing products.
• Basic mathematical and computer skills to track and receive volumes of deliveries.
• Ability to communicate orally and verbally in English with staff and outside entities. Certain positions will require the ability to read and write in English as well.
- Receives, counts and checks condition of items received, and documents
- Any apparent mishandling. Informs courier's service and documents mishandling information. Immediately deliveries guests' package to their room shown in the system.
- Inputs message for guests package deliveries into system when guest is not in the room.
- Prioritize guest's needs when requesting a particular package and delivers immediately.
- Prepares written note showing intent to deliver package when DND sign is on.
- Assist guest and group functions in the preparation, handling and shipping and receiving of all parcels which may involve weighing, counting, verifying each item.
- Maintain shipping records.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in the daily operation of the department.
- Prepares F&B receiving documents.
Apply on company website