As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon on the U.S. Army Reserve health care team, you'll use cutting-edge technology to examine, diagnose and provide care for Soldiers. You may contribute to the research of diseases of military relevance and
participate in medical education, conduct patient care and health promotion programs and perform special staff functions in health support. Additionally, when you join the Army Dental Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package. You may be able to continue to work on your community and serve when needed. Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of oral & maxillofacial surgery.
Benefits may include:
- Health professions special pay for dental professionals in eligible specialties
- A monthly stipend through the Specialized Training Assistance Program (STRAP) for qualifying specialties currently enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Reserve Component Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (RCHPLRP) which repays qualifying education loans to lending institutions for certain qualifying dental specialties
- Travel opportunities
- Enrollment in the Uniformed Services Blended Retirements System
- Low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Specialized training to become a leader in the military dental community
- A Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine or a combination Doctor of Dental Surgery/Doctor of Medicine degree from an American Dental Association (ADA)-accredited dental program in the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or Canada
- Completion of an advanced specialty education program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery that is accredited by the ADA and acceptable to the Surgeon General
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver)
- License to practice dentistry
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
To learn more, visit healthcare.goarmy.com/dental
Staff Sergeant, United States Army
Station Commander, Orlando Physician Recruiting Station
3401 SW 160th Ave STE 301
Miramar, FL 33027
Office: (954) 450-9920
Cell: (404) 808-6961
Serving to Heal! Honored to Serve!
As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon on the U.S. Army Reserve health care team, you'll use cutting-edge technology to examine, diagnose and provi...
Apply on company website