Join our One-Great-Team!
UNC Health Southeastern in Lumberton, NC seeks a general Orthopedic APP. Find professional and personal joy in your career, making a difference with an underserved and diverse patient population in our progressive health system.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00a-5:00p, 18-20/patients per day
- No call schedule ? clinic hours only
- At least 2 years clinical experience; preferred surgical experience
- Highly supportive team including 3 MD?s, 2 PA?s, on-site x-tray tech, RN?s, etc.
- Clinic supports general orthopedics, sports medicine and orthopedic spine
- Total hip/total knee a plus
- EMR: Epic
- Beautiful 12,000 sq. ft clinic in the ambulatory center including 24 exam rooms
- Competitive UNCPN Compensation package
- Outstanding Employee Benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Certified Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner, Licensed in NC or eligible
- 2+ year experience a must*
- Must meet criteria for medical staff credentials at UNC Health Southeastern
Located in Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina is ideally located on I-95 just 20 minutes north of the South Carolina border. Lumberton is one-and-a-half hours from Raleigh and two-and-a-half hours from Charlotte. Popular beach cities, such as Myrtle Beach, are an hour away! The city is full of history, culture and fun. Hike or bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown, canoe down the Lumber River and enjoy the local festivals and downtown events.
UNC Health Southeastern is a non-profit, comprehensive health care system, with a market draw of 175K. Southeastern Health is licensed for 452 beds which offers a combination of acute care, intensive care and psychiatric services to more than 15,000 inpatients and 61,000 emergency patients annually. The Southeastern Health Heart Center is a 30,000 sq. ft. facility located on the hospital?s main campus, with 100+ heart surgeries annually. Our health system that is proud to have a large group of medical students and three residency programs operating and rotating on our campus and 30+ clinics. Founded in September 1952, UNC Health is an award-winning, not-for-profit integrated health care system committed to delivering state-of-the-art health care and outstanding service to patients. North Carolina?s largest academic health system, we proactively focus on healthy-based, personalized care while we change the course of people?s lives. Headquartered in Chapel Hill and affiliated with the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, UNC Health is composed of 12 hospitals and hundreds of clinic locations from Hendersonville to Jacksonville.
Interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, are encouraged to apply online.
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruiter
Rachael Crosse, Physician Recruiter Consultant
Apply on company website