About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Manalapan, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents
- Comprehensive women's healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more.
- 4-day work-week; moderate call schedule; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: 20 - 25
- Team consists of 3 providers: plus, allied personnel
- This position requires a NJ license and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area - 30 minutes to beaches; 1 hour to minutes to Manhattan. Ferry, trains and buses run to NYC
- Beautiful location with great schools and family friendly environment
- Located in Western Monmouth County, NJ, Manalapan Township provides the suburban setting that has contributed greatly to its appeal among new residents. The community is just 15 miles from the Jersey Shore and 45 miles southwest of New York City!
- One of the largest battles of the American Revolution took place in the fields and forests that now make up Monmouth Battlefield State Park. The park preserves a splendid rural 18th-century landscape of hilly farmland and hedgerows that encompasses miles of hiking and horseback riding trails, picnic areas, a restored Revolutionary War farmhouse and a visitors' center
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
About the Practice:-
Apply on company website