Our affiliate, Florida Women's Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Ocala, FL. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Office is repeatedly listed as ‘Best of the Best' in Ocala, FL
- High Salary + productivity bonus!
- Easy commute, no traffic!
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- Plenty of access to natural springs and hiking trails!
- Officially named the Horse Capital of the World! Ocala/Marion County is one of only four major thoroughbred centers in the world with 600 thoroughbred horse farms that have produced 45 national champions, 6 Kentucky Derby winners, 20 Breeders Cup champions and 6 Horses of the Year!
- Go shopping and stroll the Historic Downtown Square and browse boutiques, gift shops and antique storefronts in Ocala or take in the local charm of nearby Belleview, Dunnellon, Riddickand, McIntosh, exploring a variety of specialty shops and flea markets. You never know what you might find!
- Ocala and the region's freshwater streams, rolling hills, and clean air remain unspoiled and have been used for Hollywood movies. Nearby Ocala is Silver Springs, a national landmark and nature theme park on 350 acres. Silver Springs is Florida's "original attraction."
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our affiliate, Florida Women's Care, is looking for an Obstetrics a...
Apply on company website