Part-Time Sales Associate
As a part-time Sales Associate you will be eligible for;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedules
The Sales Associate at United Pacific works at an assigned store location and assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. You will perform various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensuring the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and will receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Must be able to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and in written form.
· Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
· Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays. Physical abilities necessary:
· Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
· Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
· Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
· Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
· Approximately 75% of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
Apply on company website