CRNA - UnityPoint Health - Peoria, Illinois
UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for a CRNA to join our UnityPoint Health team!
Join an established team of 10 Anesthesiologists and 23 CRNA's, working on all kinds of cases from bread-and-butter to Peds (no neonatal). With no overnight call and a collegial environment, you will experience a great balance with your work and home life! We live our values and pursue the best outcome for every patient, every time.
- Experienced support staff
- Supervised by anesthesiologist
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts available
- Administer, monitor and adjust anesthetic doses of patients
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Best outcome, Every patient, Every time
- No Overnight Call
- 5 weekends (Saturdays only) required per year; option to find your replacements amongst teammates who like to pick up extra shifts and avoid working weekends altogether
- Bachelor's Degree in the field(s) of, or Certificate from school of, anesthesiology
- Certified as PALS if working in surgery
- Certified as ACLS
- Current Illinois Advanced Practice Nurse license as well as current certification through NBCRNA
- NRP certification required if working in OB
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
CRNA - UnityPoint Health - Peoria, IllinoisUnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for a CRNA to join our UnityPoint He...
Apply on company website