UPMC Magee-Womens Hospitalis seeking anOB/GYN(traditional inpatient/outpatient) to join a successful, employed practice with an attractive compensation package and reasonable call (6 calls/month max.) near Pittsburgh. Join a well-established practice that is the market leader with a strong support team & collegial call group. UPMC Horizon's program has enjoyed steady growth due to the outstanding reputation of its physicians and its partnership with both UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital as well as Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. This opportunity features:
- Flexible start - will consider traditional inpatient/outpatient candidates starting anytime in 2021 or 2022.
- All deliveries at 1 facility - a strong, community hospital that is the regional leader in maternity services delivering nearly 1,000 babies/year in a recently renovated/expanded maternity department including 5 new Level II NICU beds.
- 1 Primary office - part of a multi-specialty complex near the hospital; secondary office is in a well-established location ~ 20 minutes away. Both offices fully staffed including APPs & midwives.
- 24/7 inhouse anesthesia coverage and strong pediatric support.
- Academic appointment from UPMC Magee with option to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students
- Women's Health Services - includes gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, MFM, breast surgery, etc.
- Birth Place staff - neonatal nurse practitioners, certified OB nurses, breastfeeding consultant & counselors plus car seat technicians.
- Womancare Center - free-standing, hospital-owned facility with a full array of outpatient services including: physician offices, imaging services (e.g., digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound, DEXA, X-ray) and educational programs.
- Beautiful, safe, affordable suburban area with great schools and lots of recreational/cultural amenities in close proximity to several cities.
UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital is seeking an OB/GYN (traditional inpatient/outpatient) to join a successf...
Apply on company website