We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the passion, energy and positive attitude to be a top performer. Are you looking for a rewarding position advocating for members and educating physician offices about US Imaging Network's services and the value proposition of partnering with us for the member's benefit.
Are you willing to learn and develop in a career with a growing company? Are you goal oriented? We are looking for dependable, accountable, professional individuals to join our team.
Do you enjoy a role in which you have the ability to interact with customers, members and others in a professional mannaer? Do you have strong influential skills and a provedn ability to overcome objections? The Provider Service Agent responds to all inbound calls and makes outbound calls with a high standard of service, providing good follow through. This role requires the ability to be persistent and accurate with documenation. The Provider Service Agent must be highly accountable and goal oriented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Preferred inside sales experience in a healthcare setting, with a proven track record of meeting goals
- Excellent persuasion skills with the ability to excel in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to perform in a competitive fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results and goals oriented with performance accountability
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills with powerful customer focus
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Salesforce. com experience helpful
- HS Diploma/GED Required, Associates degree is highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement 401k.
Base $17.00 with bonus opportunity.
Apply on company website