The Credit Portfolio Management Team Leader is responsible for managing the workflow of direct reports (Credit Portfolio Managers and Underwriting Assistants) and ensures targets for Portfolio Management activity is monitored and achieved. Most often is a working manager, underwriting more complex deals, construction loans and modifications. May carry loan authority. Very good knowledge of credit policy and procedure, authority levels and RACs. Able to distinguish between minor and significant modifications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively communicates with Loan Officers and assigned Credit Portfolio Managers during the underwriting, approval and portfolio management processes.
- Review and circulate credit packages and modifications for approval. Ensure packages are updated as required by approvers.
- Underwrite complex new loan requests and modifications.
- Coordinate with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers, Loan Officer Assistants and Direct Reports all activities required to complete a credit package.
- Completes performance evaluations, reviews and approves timecards and all other manager related activities for his/her direct reports.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Obtain, and monitor various loan portfolio reports such as Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are properly monitored and reported.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Create and maintain current BSA Information.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of watch list and EDD procedures.
- Manage and track covenants, borrowing bases, A-R Ageing, etc. for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- Advise Lenders on all matters related to the Bank's Credit Policy and related Procedures/Forms.
- As time allows conduct annual site visits, attend loan closings and other tasks required to support assigned lenders.
Apply on company website