The Big Data Solutions Architect designs and executes solutions for complex financial / banking business problems involving batch & real-time advanced analytics and reporting solutions. Negotiates solution trade-offs with Business & Technology stakeholders for using the right tools and datasets when and where they make sense and for creating an intuitive next-generation big data applications platform that helps Valley National Bank effectively analyze and process structured and unstructed data. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement data and analytics solutions to meet immediate business needs, while aligned with future state architecture and industry trends.
- Architect and design Big Data Services in the cloud with fit for purpose considerations for cloud products and services.
- Develop engineering search and catalog capabilities for Big Data analytics.
- Improve the data quality framework for Big Data.
- Create an end-to-end vision of how data will flow through an organization.
- Provide guidance to data engineering team and feedback to application, infrastructure & security solution architects towards holistic viewpoints.
- Develop data models for database structures.
- Provide hands-on guidance and oversight on all aspects of information solution delivery.
- Work closely with client technical and business stakeholders to shape the success of Bid Data projects. Negotiate scope, budget and quality-based trade-offs with stakeholders towards long-term architecture alignment.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate technology for Machine Learning.
Apply on company website