Reporting to the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer (CDIO), the Diversity & Inclusion Manager will help build, launch, and drive cultural initiatives and programs that promote diversity, equity and inclusion. In addition to developing innovative employee programs, the person in this role will need to build trust & partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the CDIO to develop and implement a multi-year DEI strategy aimed at promoting a culture of inclusion for our associates and customers.
- Help to launch, facilitate, and then manage internal associate resource groups to ensure alignment around DEI initiatives and programs, which includes oversight of ARG governance, programs, events, marketing and communications.
- Partner with talent and learning teams to ensure DEI content is included in development, learning and engagement programs and design, develop and implement a DEI education curriculum.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to develop and champion a robust strategy to establish Valley as a destination for diverse talent.
- Gather, analyze and present data and metrics, utilizing data-based evidence to measure progress and to improve DEI strategies and plans.
- Stay at the forefront of the diversity, equity and inclusion external landscape, remaining up to date on emerging topics and best practices. Leverage this knowledge when planning and executing DEI programs.
- Identify, select, manage, and track partnerships that align with our strategic goals.
- Act as a change agent and think "outside the box," while consistently exhibiting sound judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Communicate with and influence stakeholders (without authority) and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting DEI programs.
- Actively engage with associates and create effective feedback loops around the DEI programs.
Apply on company website