The Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) Technology Software Engineer will be mainly responsible for supporting Actimize solutions and platforms (i.e. SAM, CDD, CTR, AIS and ERCM), including patch installation, solution enhancements and upgrades, implementation of new modules, etc. This position will also perform data analysis using Microsoft SQL Server and other data analytics platforms. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and test Actimize related patches applicable to SAM, CDD, CTR, AIS and/or ERCM.
- Perform Actimize customizations by developing new AIS process, SQL Stored Procedures, Java plugins, SAM XML rule configuration, RCM Designer configuration, etc.
- Develop functional and technical requirements to be reviewed by FCC business and technology stakeholders.
- Develop data requirements for new models and external alert ingestion processes.
- Perform ETL changes using SQL or other Data Transformation platform E.g. Informatica, MSSQL SSIS, etc.
- Implement new FCC solutions supporting AML, OFAC and Fraud.
- Work with other technology teams across the enterprise to ensure common direction and compliance.
- Research and provide guidance on new and emerging technologies and architectural standards.
- Support FCC director/manager on all aspects of application design, development, implementation and maintenance of Actimize solutions and other FCC applications.
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs to recommend process enhancements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to Actimize and other FCC technology application and provide timely resolution.
Apply on company website