The Loan Administrator will prepare credit files for new applications, extensions, modifications, draw period reviews, commitments, assignment agreements, and collateral documents as they pertain to the Cash Value Line of Credit product. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare paperwork for new applications, line increases and loan draw period reviews.
- Act as a liaison between business development officers, underwriters, customers and life insurance agents.
- Complete commitment letters for cash value line of credit accounts in compliance with underwriter's approval and underwriting stipulations, if any.
- Create new collateral files and file documents in existing files or scan documents, as necessary.
- Perform closing review of documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Follow up for outstanding documentation exceptions on new loans.
- Provide support through resolution to the area with respect to customer inquires that are submitted via all communication channels- phone, mail and/or internet.
- Utilize skills; Miser, Word, Excel, Harland, Hot list, and Internet daily.
- Provide general administrative support for work group (copying, scanning, mail, etc.).
- Assist department staff with their assigned tasks as needed.
Apply on company website