The Mortgage Consultant will assist branch staff in marketing and business development as it relates to Residential Mortgages. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complies with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirements and registration requirements.
- Serves as customer liaison within assigned branches.
- Develop sales from independent sources and through designated branches, realtors and builders.
- Interview applicants to discuss their mortgage requirements and obtain credit history and income information.
- Advises applicants of options available to them, explains the differences between various types of mortgages and discuss terms and conditions of loan.
- Analyze and assesses the applicant's capacity to repay the loan.
Apply on company website