The Mortgage Sales Assistant will provide administrative and professional support to manager and staff within the loan origination office. The incumbent will ensure that operational transactions are performed quickly and accurately. They will also have a strong impact on the level of customer satisfaction. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports and additional mortgage application paperwork.
- Verify that all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/loan officer.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as a primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings if required to coordinate any follow-up items.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by Mtg Branch Manager.
Apply on company website