The Post Closing Clerk will review and organize documents after a real estate closing has taken place while ensuring that detailed borrower, loan and mortgage information is accurate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct timely follow-up ensuring the timely return of closing packages.
- Review closing packages and ensure accuracy of information.
- Ensure all loan documents are accurate as to borrowers, dates, amounts and counties.
- Follow-up with settlement agent to correct any errors or obtain missing documents.
- Set up escrow lines in Core system for loans that close through Integra.
- Maintain full compliance with all Regulatory requirements and the Banks Policies and Procedures.
Apply on company website