The Director of Community Lending is responsible for directing the Minority-owned small business program bank-wide including execution of lending opportunities, banking and education in order to support the growth of the segment and allow the businesses to prosper in the community. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a new minority-owned small business commercial program.
- Manage revenue and profitability of the business line and ensure goals are measured and achieved.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client businesses, industry and market demographics within the Valley footprint.
- Design new products and programs to support the needs of the minority-owned small business prospects that are compliant with Valley standards.
- Know all features and benefits of the bank's products, programs and services to train and motivate staff.
- Perform managerial duties of hiring, developing, coaching, performance reviews, salary recommendations and disciplinary actions as needed for a team of Community Mortgage Officers.
- Collaborate with all channels of the bank to create awareness of minority owned small businesses and the opportunities that exist.
- Provide education to minority owned businesses in assistance with non-profit organizations and Valley resources to help support the growth of the segment.
- Represent the financial institution in business development efforts and at civic and community functions.
- Coordinate and implement community events and collaborate with Marketing on public relations and marketing collateral to support.
- Create cross sell business opportunities leveraging Valley's product line.
- Partner with local financial partners to help identify.
Apply on company website