Under the supervision of the Service Excellence Center Manager, the Service Excellence Advisor will assist front line associates with operations affecting customers, deposit and teller services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide tier one support with bank managers, branch associates and customer care specialists with issues related to operations and systems.
- Troubleshoots systems issues for resolution.
- Utilize all major bank systems in a variety of areas, including mortgage and consumer lending, deposits, card services and treasury products in order to support retail personnel.
- Onboards both commercial and consumer clients, as well as general tasks related to Retail operations.
- Provide excellent customer service to solve client issues through resolution.
- Tracks reported issues for consolidation and potential process or system change.
- Create and provide training to resolve common issues.
- Assist Retail Operations and Sales with projects, activities and tasks.
- Prepares reports daily, monthly, quarterly and as needed.
Apply on company website