The Special Projects Manager - BB/WIB will be working with the NY/NJ Business Banking leadership team, design and coordinate the plan for expansion of the Business Banking program throughout Valley's NY & NJ footprint and the Women in Business throughout the Bank's entire footprint. Responsible for the creation of the business plans and project implementation for Business Banking and Women in Business' development plans. Once implemented, this position will assist in the development of an effective mechanism to track and forecast growth of the Business Banking portfolio and the Women in Business deposit accounts and memberships. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create/update written Business Banking and WIB business plans, including timelines and implementation guides.
- Further develop processes, policies and procedures for the Business Banking and WIB groups.
- Create/update marketing business plans and implementation programs.
- Through coordination with the Marketing Department, create collateral materials and schedule events.
- Coordinate multi-state training programs including collateral training materials.
- Create reports to update Executive Management on Business Banking and WIB Program progress.
- Schedule and participate in outreach events within the market to promote VNB.
- Participate in professional groups to remain current on regulatory changes and other relevant industry topics.
- Assist in recruiting process for key positions in both the NYNJ Business Banking and Women in Business initiatives Bank wide.
- Support management in facilitating the implementation of change initiatives.
- Coordinate with ISD to ensure that Operations requirements are documented and incorporated into project deliverables.
- Assist management in the capture, analysis and presentation of data to support the making of business decisions.
- Develop/update a communication/technology plan so that the markets can communicate visually, attend all team meetings, and maintain intimate knowledge of the policy and procedures relating to Business Banking and WIB.
- Manage day to day project requirements from the Operations team including ensuring resource availability, following up on open items and facilitating coordination with other departments when necessary.
- Provide thought leadership on business process excellence and continuous improvement. Assist in creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Apply on company website