When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will manage and negotiate complex commercial transactions and advise on general contracting matters. You will collaborate with a team of Vizient attorneys to provide efficient legal service to a broad array of clients.
- Provide legal support to Vizient's Supply Chain business, including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating procurement contracts.
- Collaborate with and provide counsel to internal stakeholders, including senior management, corporate development, and operational teams.
- Build relationships with business unit team members through an open and collaborative approach.
- Assist business teams in achieving the company's goals and objectives in a legal and ethical manner.
- Work collaboratively with fellow legal team members to assist in all aspects of commercial transactions projects from structuring to completion, improve processes, share best practices, and generally promote a collegial working environment.
- Proactively identify legal and regulatory risks and trends and provide related advice.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree required.
- Admission to the bar in at least one state required.
- 3 or more years' experience required.
- Experience working as legal counsel in a law firm and/or in-house preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and negotiation experience working with complex commercial transactions and general contracting matters.
- Ability to effectively manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to take a proactive long-term view of business goals and objectives to achieve strategic business results.
Estimated Hiring Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website