When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will join Vizient's IT Operations Backing Services team. You will support numerous complex projects throughout the organization that leverage the suite of applications and services that this team administrates.
- Partner closely with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
- Implement logging, access management, and perform issue resolution for application administration – both Linux-based and Windows-based.
- Interpret requirements for complex situations to design and maintain solutions and provide technical specifications to complex technology leads.
- Lead and conduct testing exercises of the team's products.
- Integrate into the team's 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Design and maintain solutions to complex technology needs.
- Keep management informed of technical trends and emerging technologies.
- Present recommendations to management and provide guidance in selecting new procedures or alternatives.
- Serve as a resource to others regarding highly technical areas and provide expertise to internal department managers and others outside the department.
- Position may be a hybrid environment of remote/virtual and in-office.
- Relevant Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in application administration and support of multiple systems, multiple teams, and projects is required.
- Visual Studio experience required.
- Experience with SharePoint administration and development required.
- Experience with Linux-based applications is preferred.
- .Net or Java development experience highly preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$75,100.00 - $111,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website