WellSpan Womens services is looking for a Board-Certified/Eligible OB/GYN to join their practice in York County Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving York, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Join awell-established practice in York County
- The new physician can expectanicemix of obstetrics and gynecology
- Deliveries& surgeriesatYorkHospital, a585-bed facility
- WellSpan utilizes adaVinci RobotSurgical System
- Excellent call scheduleallowsfor lifestyle balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Women's services is looking for a Board-Certified/Eligible OB/GYN to join their practice in York County Pennsylvania. This practice is...
Apply on company website