Description$15,000 sign on bonus with a 2 year commitment for experienced Registered Nurses with 1+ years of experience!
(Sign on bonus does not apply to internal candidates)
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Wesley Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Wesley Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Wesley Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will be supporting the organization's vision and mission.
- You will be utilizing knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through American Heart Assoc. or American Red Cross - Healthcare Provider CPR.
- Previous acute care experience preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For more than 100 years, Wesley Healthcare has provided exceptional careto thousands of families in Wichita and throughout Kansas and Northern Oklahoma.Wesley Medical Centeris a member of the Wesley Healthcare network within Greater Wichita and has been an HCA Healthcare hospital since 1985.
Our physicians treat more than24,000 patients annually, making Wesley Medical Center the most preferred hospital in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Additionally, our obstetricians and childbirth staffdeliver more than 6,000 babies each year, more than any hospital in a 13-state region.
Home toWesley Children's Hospital, the region's first and Wichita's only children's hospital, we care for children in a unique space designed specially for kids and their families. And as aLevel I Trauma Centerand theonly Level II Pediatric Trauma Center in Kansas, we are prepared to treat any medical emergency, any time of day.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine opening.Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website