SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at Wesley Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
At Wesley, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Unit Clerk with us:
· Presents a positive image at all times while directing customers to appropriate areas
· Answers telephone and intercom efficiently and courteously, relaying messages and calls to appropriate personnel and other departments as needed
· Maintains records, transcribes physician orders, and assures orders are carried out in an expeditious manner
· Coordinates activities of nursing unit with other departments
· Recognizes when and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command
What qualifications you will need:
· Knowledge of medical terminology
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, a campus of Wesley Healthcare, provides patients with convenient access to expert healthcare, surgical care and emergency services. Our 99-bed facility provides world-class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings. Wesley Woodlawn is also home to Wesley's Bariatric Surgery program, which is accredited by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Wesley Woodlawn is consistently recognized for delivering the highest quality care. As the only full-service hospitals in Wichita to earn a coveted 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2019, Wesley Medical Center and Wesley Woodlawn rank in the top 6.4% of hospitals nationwide for patient safety and quality of care. The two facilities are also the only hospitals in the region recognized with “A” safety scores by The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital watchdog organization, in its Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Score℠ rankings.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website