The primary responsibility of the Attendant – TM Dining (Attendant) is to work and self-manage assigned stations of the Team Member Dining: salad bar operation, beverage and ice, pastry operations, dining room maintenance– stocking and cleaning. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrive for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Consistently completes cleaning of the salad bar.
- Prepares produce and oversees refrigerator storage.
- Assists Team Members within the Team Member Dining Room consistent with the manager's direction and operational needs.
- Works closely with culinary chefs to maintain food productivity.
- Stocks salad and pastry bar.
- Stocks and maintains the 5 beverage stations.
- Disinfects and sanitizes the dining room.
- Maintains dining room appearance and up holds sanitizer and health code standards.
- Stocks and maintains the equipment and supplies for Team Member's (china, glass and silver).
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website