SHIFT: 8am-4:30pm & 6pm-2:30am (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Barback shall procure and stock alcoholic and nonalcoholic products as well as other consumables related to the distribution of food and beverages to guests throughout the gaming facility.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stocks and rotates (First In-First Out) all products and supplies (glassware, ice, garnish etc.) necessary for the bar operation
- Prepares inventory orders based upon par levels and guidance from the bartender and supervisor
- Disposes of liquor bottles in accordance with established procedures
- Ensures a signature is received for all consumable products delivered to a bar
- Continuously cleans the bar areas, especially the bar top as you move around the bar
- Ensures that any dirty glassware, loose napkins, and paper debris and trash are removed immediately
- Cleans dirty ashtrays
- Sweeps and mops bars and associated areas each shift or as needed to maintain effective cleanliness
- Checks the chemical levels of the glass washers and availability of cleaning supplies for the manual wash sinks
- Checks the temperature of all refrigeration equipment and ice machines, and informs a supervisor immediately if an abnormal situation occurs
- Keeps the dump sinks clean and treated with sanitizing solution to prevent insect growth; keeps floors mopped, free of dirt and sticky surfaces; Sanitizes the ice bin, whenever the ice in a bartender station becomes contaminated
- Taps and replaces kegs and restocks the bar gun system as directed by the supervisor
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website