SHIFT: 3pm-11pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)Job Overview:
The Steakhouse Back Waiter is responsible for clearing and re-setting tables. The Steakhouse Back Waiter also stocks side stations and assists with the service of food to guests.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes all side-work as directed by supervisor
- Keeps service stations stocked with needed supplies, including clean linen, silverware, china, glassware, ice, and condiments
- Keeps work area neat, clean and free of safety hazards
- Greets guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides proper and effective water service to all guests
- Pre-busses all tables, taking all used dishes to the dish room
- Effectively utilizes a 27” oval tray in the service of food, or the clearing of tables
- Replaces silverware, linen, and other service items as needed by guests
- Clears all tables after guests leave; Resets tables
- Assists food servers as needed, using specified serving procedures to ensure food items are delivered to guests in a timely manner
- Gets approval for and submits stock requisitions
- Ensures stock areas and service stations and corridors are kept in a clean and orderly fashion
- Sweeps and/or mops floors and prepares dirty linens and trash for pick up by EVS Department
- Notifies management of any malfunctioning equipment
- Assumes special projects as needed at the direction of the immediate supervisor
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website