This job will be located in Chicago, IL
The Senior Software Developer II position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, support, and documentation of code used in the web-based digital platform. This will include technologies and projects related to web page clients, mobile apps (iOS/Android) and related server based programs. Responsibilities will include UX improvements, server side optimizations, performance improvements and new features.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provides guests, especially women, an escape into an exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements, deploys, supports, and optimizes digital platform code
- Designs, implements, deploys, supports, and optimizes backend service programs and applications
- Designs, implements, deploys, supports, and optimizes web client programs and applications
- Works within the full SDLC to deliver high quality implementations
- Provides technical documentation of solutions and platform architecture
- Works within an AWS infrastructure to deliver solutions
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives in order to maximize team effectiveness
- Delivers timely solutions for tasks assigned
- Communicates with other team members and other departments to foster open and productive working relationship
- Works with others to ensure accurate requirements are defined
- Provides technical advice and consultation
- Provides timely project status and issue reporting to management
- Other duties as assigned and/or required
Apply on company website