Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.The Executive Assistant works directly with executive and other staff and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties which may require independent review, summation, calculation and analysis of information.
- Manages travel arrangements, including arranging appropriate flights, visas, hotels, ground transportation and meeting agendas for extensive and complex international travel
- Reconcile and expense corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses according to corporate travel policy and in timely manner; troubleshoot any reimbursement issues
- Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
- Creation, production and distribution of ad hoc reports, documents and presentations
- Composes and types correspondence from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed, organizes and maintains confidential file system files correspondence and other records.
- Makes binders and other printed material packets.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages, prepares customs documents
- Exercises initiative, independent judgment and discretion in screening calls, greets and escorts visitors, and corresponds to written and oral requests for information
- Coordinates on boarding of new employees, including electronics, office set up, business cards, and schedules introductory meetings
- Coordinate other group needs: printing and binding for Group presentations, ordering office and printing supplies, meeting room support, etc
- Communicates with high-level personnel within and outside the organization, both domestically and internationally
- Assists executive with board meetings and other functions with outside organizations
- Greets internal and external customers answering questions of a complex nature
- Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Apply on company website