Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Financial Analyst II is responsible for preparing, reviewing and providing financial results and insightful analysis for the eCommerce team.
- Coordinates with the eCommerce team and prepares budget and reforecast information and analysis to monitor throughout the year.
- Prepares period, quarterly and annual financial reports for the division and the Group.
- Monitors, controls and evaluates division's performance as required.
- Develops adhoc financial models that provide insight into real-time decision making in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Manages all general ledger accounts for division.
- Prepare supporting analysis, performance metrics and reporting that will improve management's ability to evaluate key assumptions, trends and changes
- Identifies trend and developments in financial data and presents findings and recommends improvements to management.
- Prepares monthly reporting packages to communicate eCommerce results to the operating groups.
- Assists with maintaining financial reporting consistency and integrity in the eCommerce division.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website