Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving all sales goals within assigned accounts. He/she develops sales plans, internal and external communications, relationships, sales and service force, product mix, forecast, and the overall strategy to maintain and enhance the brand and maintain growth at the retail level. The key accounts this position manages is DSW, Famous Footwear, and Shoe Carnival.
- Delivers strategic brand sales goals.
- Creates a customized business model for each account.
- Selects product mix by account.
- Plans model stocks, turn, gross margin, markdowns, etc. and accountable sales goals, by account.
- Manage retailer sales, inventory and profitability to help maximize both of our businesses.
- Manage account order base to insure timely deliveries.
- Manages replenishment programs for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Accounts.
- Forecasts product and role-up by account.
- Places and executes all marketing at retail, such as: retail presence, Point of Purchase (P.O.P.), promotional events, collateral pieces, etc.
- Maintains excellent senior relationship with key accounts.
- Initiates, develops and sells new key accounts in keeping with the divisions distribution strategies.
- Maintains a consistent frequency of in-store visitation to ensure execution of brand presence, visual roll-out/events, driving turn and door volume.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website