Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The HR Business Partner, Manager is the designated HR leader of a business unit or function. The HR Business Partner, Manager is responsible for using HR expertise to shape advice and strategy to assist the business in achieving goals. The role serves as a consultant and is responsible for execution of talent management, performance management, change management, culture, and employee relations.
- Facilitates effective communications, leads through change, and fosters cultural progress.
- Fosters organizational and operational alignment between employees and management within the business group.
- Acts as an consultant to the leadership team in matters of employee relations, talent management, learning and development, culture, and talent acquisition.
- In collaboration with HR and business leadership, supports the delivery and execution of HR solutions to support the business objectives.
- Partners with business leaders to make Wolverine Worldwide an amazing place to work by creating a positive and engaging employee experience.
- Supports the development of a talent pipeline through robust capability and competency development, as well as resource and succession planning.
- Coordinates talent initiatives that result in the attraction, selection, and retention of talent across all hourly and salary positions within the functional business unit.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and working in partnership with the Learning and Organizational Development team to design and implement impactful learning and development opportunities.
- In collaboration with HR leadership, develops, and recommends plans of action to achieve business solutions. Utilizes reports, networks, subject matter knowledge and best in class practices to formulate recommendations.
- Coordinates with HR leadership and Total Rewards to create and implement programs that meet the needs and expectations of designated business group/s.
- Ensures compliance and alignment with federal, state, and local laws and company HR policies and practices.
- Performs duties consistent with the company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website