Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Candidate Experience Specialist plays a crucial role within a fast-paced Talent Acquisition team, working to coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers (phone, video and onsite), managing complex scheduling requirements, facilities requirements and candidate travel. Manages candidate experience, ensuring candidate has a positive experience and applies judgment when candidate situation deviates from practice.
- Independently orchestrates and manages all aspects of the interview process including schedule document preparation and delivery; confirmation to both hiring team and candidates; candidate travel and other logistics as needed; and on-site logistics (conference rooms, technology, lunch, etc.).
- Manages calendars and availability of candidates, hiring managers and their interview teams. Partners with EA's to coordinate executive calendars.
- Manages reschedule requests and cancellations from candidates, hiring managers and their interview team.
- Responds to recruiting related inquiries from internal or external candidates on a variety of topics such as position status, recruiting process or scheduling related questions
- Plays a critical role in representing the Company to internal clients, stakeholders and external candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work products.
- Assists with the deployment of the recruitment marketing strategy including optimization, advertising, social media, digital marketing, and creative sourcing campaigns.
- Works with ATS and will have the responsibility for using it accurately and consistently within the policies of the organization and all legal requirements. Generate staffing reports and operate as a back-up systems administrator.
- Develop content calendar and administer digital recruitment marketing channels.
- Performing duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website