PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Financial Analyst reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and is responsible for analytical duties including reporting, data analysis, cost accounting, and project work that contributes to Aultman Health Foundation's decision-making process.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS · Provide comprehensive reporting that supports key financial decisions of the organization.
· Responsible for analysis of financial data trends and indicators for organization decision making.
· Thoroughly and thoughtfully analyze data (both internal and external).
· Participate in team projects related to strategic goals for the organization.
· Ad hoc reporting and data analysis as required by the department.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the department.
· Work collaboratively with co-workers and other departments. Job Requirements · Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting required
· Prior experience in the field preferred
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to perform independent in-depth analysis
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to provide the highest level of customer service
· Highly analytical
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to think strategically
· High level of maturity to manage confidential information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
· 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F or hours as required by the job.
· Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
· Sitting/standing/moving about during working hours
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ADDENDUM
PURPOSE: To identify specific functions job requirements and work environment factors that could affect job performance.
Check all factors that are present as essential job requirements and check whether the factor is performed.
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
N Lifting (70 pounds)
N Carrying (70 pounds)
N Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
O Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
Apply on company website