SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your medical, surgical and trauma patients? Then apply now to join the Burn Wound Unit at Chippenham Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Provisional Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life's most difficult moments.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World's Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere for 10 consecutive years
Chippenham Burn Wound Unit:
- Previously known as ‘Med/Surg, Telemetry, Trauma Unit”
- 33 Beds on a newly renovated unit
- Provisional Burn Designated
- Complex Wounds
- Remote Telemetry
- Trauma Designated
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
Patient population includes:
- Complex wounds
- Trauma to include car accidents, falls, head trauma, ETOH, gunshot wounds
- Medical Surgical Patients to include sepsis, ketoacidosis, respiratory failure, GI, Fluid Overload, renal failure, osteomyelitis
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying (preferred)
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for these)
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website