DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Would you like to work with a team of committed and caring clinical colleagues? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today to join the Trauma Telemetry Unit at HCA's Chippenham Hospital and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are truly dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for 10 consecutive years
- 34 private rooms with bedside monitoring
- Level 1 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers and hone their fundamental nursing skills
"I am new to Trauma Tele and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!" – AW
"I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients" – TH
"I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility"- ES
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One year of current nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website