GRC MetricStream Consultant
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in large / complex development projects.
• Analyze, evaluate, design and develop, customize MetricStream software based on Business requirements.
• Identify gaps, creatively design and code workarounds, product extensions, customizations as required to meet customer needs.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including refinement, planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Provide production support, debug the issues and provide solutions to issues / enhancements.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
• MetricStream version M6 and M7 hands-on customization experience is a must
• Metric Stream process knowledge in Governance Risk and Compliance ( Risk Assessment, Loss Events, Issue Management, Audit, Compliance and Ethics, Polices and Documents Management, Case)
• Minimum 1-5 yrs. technical experience working with MetricStream software and Metric Stream AppStudio.
• Experience in developing database objects such as functions procedures, packages, cursors using PL / SQL and writing queries.
• 1-3 yrs. of experience building integrations between applications using REST APIs.
• AWS knowledge, Python is a plus
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale agile projects
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 18 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website