Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a “.NET developer'' who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
1. Strong knowledge in C# 3.0 and above (Minimum of 3 years of experience)
2. Web Service Programming (WCF, REST, SOAP)
3. RDBMS ( SQL Server or ORACLE) (Minimum of 3 years of experience)"
• Proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Create robust desktop application
• Use best practices to write clean, maintainable code for the project
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Use best practices to write code and setup processes that are easy to manage and maintain
• Be responsible for major projects and features from design phase to coding and testing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 13 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website