Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for “Network Security Product Manager ” who could join in our team of IT professionals in our projects in Ashburn, VA If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Role: Network Security Product Manager
Work location: Ashburn, VA
Key skills required and Responsibilities:
- Security Product Manager 8-10 years of total experience
- Good understanding of Palo Alto / Fortinet / Checkpoint firewalls
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of communication networks mandatory
- Able to work with multiple teams and launch security products in Virtual Network Services domain
- Self-driven, Able to meet tight deadlines
- Take end-to-end ownership of product release - from concept to sale closure
- Work with multiple business facing and IT teams for delivery
- Product Management Experience, Good understanding of Fortinet, Palo-alto, checkpoint
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 18 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website