Executive Secretary II
The Executive Secretary role will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents are approachable, self-starter, customer focused, have strong functional and technical skills, proactively inform, have interpersonal savvy, listen well, detail oriented, have organizational agility, persevere and can manage their time well. Position Responsibilities:
- Perform general administrative and executive support tasks.
- Organize, manage and maintain manager's time and calendar. Use initiative and judgment to make decisions regarding time and make decisions in manager's absence.
- Coordinate events and meetings for the department including invitees from a variety of time zones.
- Manage the Sharepoint enabled Environmental Services & Appraisal databases.
- Provide bid requests & engagement letters for authorized due diligence.
- Online file organization & document management.
- Troubleshooting administrative details and documentation needs for loan transactions.
- Make travel arrangements and subsequent expense reporting.
- Gather agenda items, create and distribute.
- Print materials for all meetings, take minutes as needed.
- Gather data and format information needed to create a variety of reports and presentations.
- Gather relevant information to assist officers with problem solving including contact or follow-up with other departments or banking centers.
- Create and maintain organizational charts.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence (memos, letters, and reports) and maintain contact list.
- Maintain order and verify receipt of office supplies.
- Other administrative duties as assigned such as faxing, photocopying, scanning, invoicing, etc.
- Interact constructively with other senior managers and their administrative support.
- Receive and disseminate information to internal and external sources (in person, by telephone or e-mail).
- Greet clients, customers and visitors.
- Screen incoming phone calls, frequently intercepting and resolving issues. Evaluate necessity of contact with executive and handle as appropriate.
- Provide support for technology, contact vendor for copier issues, maintain manuals, assist with hardware errors.
- Order equipment as needed for replacement, upgrades or new hires.
- Interface with IS to provide support to executive and officers.
- Schedule and operate WebEx, conference calls, projectors, etc. as needed.
- Suggest original ideas and new software to improve efficiencies.
Apply on company website