Vice President, Senior Wealth Advisor
The Vice President, Senior Wealth Advisor is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Wealth & Institutional Management business unit by building and maintaining a high performing book of business and being accountable for the success of the client relationship.
Successful incumbents are action oriented, have strong banking acumen and peer relationships, negotiate, have innovative management, are customer focused, and drive for results.
- Achieve annual new business fee goals by formulating and coordinating a custom marketing plan for assigned market; organizing and conducting investment management, estate planning and trust seminars for communities and individuals in order to identify prospects for services.
- Design and implement the sales process by carefully matching specialists to clients; coaching selected specialists throughout the process; and keeping the sales process, specialists and advisors on target and on schedule.
- Attract new customers and retain existing customers by developing marketing materials, plan presentations and strategies. Follow-up on all sales leads and calls.
- Build a strong network by participating in community affairs, activities and organizations to maintain visibility and enhance the business development function.
- Be viewed as an advisor by serving as a resource speaker for related activities.
- Determine client needs by meeting with them to review needs and obtain background data on corporate or personal finances, family relationships, investment objectives and financial planning; listen, profile, gather information to assess client needs, biases and objectives.
- Assess opportunities and determine alternatives and solutions to meet client needs.
- Obtain client commitment and collect assets.
- Effectively transition the client relationship to the relationship manager by staying involved with the client until the relationship is fully cemented.
- Demonstrate expertise by managing or working with the client's outside advisors; and setting the stage for follow-up sales opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation of new account documentation by ensuring documentation flow and timelines are efficient and thorough.
- Effectively manage issue by navigating internal territory concerns by finding the best solution for the client; orchestrating the appropriate providers; and addressing service issues where appropriated.
Apply on company website