Specialized Loan Analyst, Loan Processing Services
The Loan Analyst is responsible for the set-up and maintenance of non-accrual and charge-off loan processing functions, including analyzing and organizing new accounts, complex notes and renewals such as participations, syndications and escrow for all reduced rate loans on a national basis.
Successful incumbents possess Comerica's Core Values of: Customer-Centricity, Collaboration, Excellence and Integrity. This candidate will also exhibit a high focus on Listening, Problem Solving, Drive for Results, Business Acumen and Prioritization.
- Set-up and process non-accrual and charge-off loans.
- Maintain both contractual and book record per Bank policy.
- Review various reports to ensure accuracy on accruals and adjustments.
- Review and evaluate complex documentation.
- Process various types of principle, fees and interest payments collected from customer.
- Determine various systematic ways to accommodate difficult loans accurately and efficiently.
- Review Accounts Receivables Daily Reports to calculate loan availability and approve disbursements.
- Balance the Accounts Receivables Daily Report and loan balance reconciliation.
- Set-up and processing of participation/syndication loans.
- Reconcile loan balances and transactions with agent bank.
- Ensure all participated portions of loans are in balance daily and log any discrepancies.
- Review and analyze complex loan agreements.
- Correspond with other banks to determine rates, rollover etc.
- Train and provide guidance to Loan Processors.
- Collaborate with CBO to determine feasibility of revised loan structures.
Apply on company website